Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LEAN NOT UNTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING !!!

Early hours of January 2010, after the usual cries of Happy New Year!!!, we began our usual stroll back home at the close of service so we can celebrate the new year and as many as we were, moving en masse back to our various homes, i was alone in my thoughts, thinking of the exploits i will do in the year, how my reading habits will change , sleeping habits my status......... and i could go on and on . But looking back on that day and my chains of thoughts, I realised that my plans, my thoughts were based on my own understanding, knowledge and my own calculations.

Ten months have gone by now and am still struggling to fulfil just one quarter of the goals i set for myself at the beginning of the year because i relied on my own might and understanding despite my believe in God. 
On my ponderings on the reasons for the failure, i received the answer  which i am about to discuss with you now friends for i was made to understand that that i wasn't alone in the situation.

But before i discuss the solution , I want to ask you the following questions;

Have you been in similar situations as described above where you plan, year after year to drop some bad habits, get into an effective saving habit, live a true xtian's life and do so many other good things which you fail to achieve at the end of the year?

Dont you ever wish that there is a better way to achieving your purpose in life? 
Aren't you wondering if you will also be able to achieveyour goals for this year again, knowing fully well that you have only two months left in the year?

Are you one of those whose heart flew out of their chests when they got the first text message wishing them a happy new month cos they suddenly found out they are in the 
eleventh month?
If your answer is 'yes' to all or some of these questions, i got good news for you today, you can still achieve your goals in this remaining two months!

I can hear you asking me, hey! if i cant achieve my goas for the past ten months, how can i achieve them in these last two months?

Say with me, it is possible! The solution is as follows " TRUST IN GOD, LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERASTANDING, IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS. BE NOT WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES, FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL" Prov3:5-7. You may wish to read all these chapter to be able to understand more.
You have tried every thing you know to no avail TRY GOD!!! this is not a question of how long you have been religeous.......... You have stayed on this side of the river for too long, 
CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE, the Winning side!!!!.

PEACE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment